ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

This Message Board is designed to discuss issues concerning Gurmat, Gurbani, issues related to the Sikh Panth and Sikh history. Any type of posts that contain vulgar language, personal attacks, flame wars, and content against the teachings of Gurmat are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Constructive, respectful debates with the aim to learn about Gurmat are encouraged. Arguments simply for the sake of argument will not be tolerated. Moderators and Administrators have authority to delete/edit such posts. Administrators and moderators only interest is to maintain a constructive, well run Message Board which promotes learning and Gurmat inspiration. www.tapoban.org does not necessarily endorse the views and opinions voiced on these forums, and cannot be held responsible for the content of sites linked from these pages or the views of the members posting here.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Matrimonial Request
Posted by: Sukhdev Singh (IP Logged)
Date: December 13, 2007 01:55PM

WaheGuruJeeKaaKhalsa
WaheGuruJeeKeeFateh

I normally wouldn't use this approach for asking this request but due to the rarity of the qualities required this seems a good place to address a large group of like minded people. It is unfortunate that in this day and age finding Gursikhs keeping Tat Gurmat Rehit is becoming rarer and rarer.
So to find such Gurmukhs we might have to look beyond our circles and hence this request for the sangat to help.
The request is simply to ask if anyone knows of any Amritdhari Gursikh Bibi for a rishta with a GurSikh residing in Canada. The Bibi should ideally be a Sarblohi Bibeki or someone that keeps bibek but would be willing to keep Sarbloh.
If any one knows of any one fitting the description then their relatives or elder Gursikhs can contact me initially on my email address sarblohh@yahoo.co.uk I can then pass the details on to elder Gursikhs or family members of the GurSikh concerned.
I would like to apologise to the sangat if they feel my request is inappropriate even I'm not sure if this was the right way to do things. This suggestion initially started off as a joke but the more I thought about it, it didn't seem a bad idea, even though I thought of hiding my name first to avoid any embarrassment.
Bhula Chukha Dee Maaf Karnee

WaheGuruJeeKaaKhalsa
WaheGuruJeeKeeFateh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2007 04:48AM by admin.

Re: Matrimonial Request
Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: December 14, 2007 06:04AM

I keep sarbloh bibek. I guess I will be a good match, lol .But the only problem is that I am not a bibi but a baba with quite decent darraa, hahahahaha.
I hope this gursikh gets a good gursikh bibi. And ur request isnt inappropriate.
U have mentioned that the gursikh is from Canada, u might have people contacting u just for this canada thing as people in india are desperate for making it to the west and marriage is the EASIEST way. Make sure this gursikh finds a bibi who doesnt give a damm about him being a canadian and marries him solely for his gurmukhtaee.
May Satguru jee give this gursikh one of His pakki naam jappan vali daughter.
Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee kee fateh

Posted by: No_0ne (IP Logged)
Date: December 19, 2007 12:12PM

I also keep bibek, I would be a good match too but unfortunatly I'm too young and my parents would kill me if they heard I wanted to get married. ^_^ I guess the tapoban bibis are gonna snatch you away :'(

Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: December 20, 2007 06:11AM

I am charming, homely, hahaha(prefer to stay in my room), reasonably fair complexion,good height(I am 6'2 and looking for a botaaaa, hahahaha), slim(if i get aalluu paranthas my pyara tidd comes out very quickly, hahaha),lots of seva bhavna, hahaha, can adjust well in both punjabi and western culture. I strongly believe in honesty,liberty,equality, determination, dedication,brotherhood, sisterhood, babahood(cant remember more angreji words).I do decent cooking(rotis get parabolic sometimes). People who eat from my hands, their life never remains the same after that, hahahaha.

Posted by: Khalsaspirit (IP Logged)
Date: December 20, 2007 08:52AM

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Khalsa jio and admin jio,

Although this may sound harsh so khima for that in advance but if admin wants to handle MATRIMONIALS then this should be handled nicely. A separate section can be opened with the standards of Matrimonial requires. This open topic seems like just a ha-ha he-he. We think this should not be a standard of any SIKH forum. So, again this is our humble benti if admin wants can have separate section where interested/serious parties can talk/corresponds privately. This is just our thought and Sangat is far wise than us moorakhs.

Guru Mehar Karay

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

This Thread has been closed

© 2007-2011 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib