ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

This Message Board is designed to discuss issues concerning Gurmat, Gurbani, issues related to the Sikh Panth and Sikh history. Any type of posts that contain vulgar language, personal attacks, flame wars, and content against the teachings of Gurmat are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Constructive, respectful debates with the aim to learn about Gurmat are encouraged. Arguments simply for the sake of argument will not be tolerated. Moderators and Administrators have authority to delete/edit such posts. Administrators and moderators only interest is to maintain a constructive, well run Message Board which promotes learning and Gurmat inspiration. www.tapoban.org does not necessarily endorse the views and opinions voiced on these forums, and cannot be held responsible for the content of sites linked from these pages or the views of the members posting here.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Is this a Kurehit??
Posted by: 1Singh (IP Logged)
Date: March 26, 2008 12:56PM

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Is this a kurehit if...

1.) If somebody has to take a needle shot (medical, insulin shot, etc) is it a kurehit because the needle penetrates the skin? I have had to take some shots from school and also when the doctor took a blood sample.

2.) This may be a little gross, but in the past I used a needle to poke at a pimple I had.

I asked a Gursikh who does Panj Pyaray seva if these actions are kurehits. He is quite strict and says when things are on the border line, just go Pesh and see what Guru Ji says. However, with this situation, he said it's not a big deal. He said this is quite common and it is not necessary to go Pesh, but the Sikh should still be careful.

Please share your thoughts if you have done seva in Panj or if you have talked to a Panj Pyaray sevadar about this.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Re: Is this a Kurehit??
Posted by: oothpathang (IP Logged)
Date: March 26, 2008 03:04PM

How is that a Kurahit?

You're talking about a mere needle? Back in the old days, when Singhs would go into war, they would come back with cuts all over their bodies, they didn't get pesh for that. Then why would you get pesh for a needle?

Re: Is this a Kurehit??
Posted by: sidhu.hcl (IP Logged)
Date: March 29, 2008 02:44PM

I think this is high handedness of the religion. We shld follow sikh maryada by keep KESH, and BANA . Also we shld concentrate on NAAM SIMRAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

© 2007-2011 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib