ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

This Message Board is designed to discuss issues concerning Gurmat, Gurbani, issues related to the Sikh Panth and Sikh history. Any type of posts that contain vulgar language, personal attacks, flame wars, and content against the teachings of Gurmat are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Constructive, respectful debates with the aim to learn about Gurmat are encouraged. Arguments simply for the sake of argument will not be tolerated. Moderators and Administrators have authority to delete/edit such posts. Administrators and moderators only interest is to maintain a constructive, well run Message Board which promotes learning and Gurmat inspiration. www.tapoban.org does not necessarily endorse the views and opinions voiced on these forums, and cannot be held responsible for the content of sites linked from these pages or the views of the members posting here.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Mohra (tabla)
Posted by: S1NGH (IP Logged)
Date: October 25, 2007 06:57AM

Fateh!

I was looking aroun don the net for the Mohra bols.

Do any of you know all three of the Mohrae. If so can u pls post them up, becuase i need them urgently for sunday.

Thanks alot, and sorry that this is not sikhi related.

Fateh

Re: Mohra (tabla)
Date: October 26, 2007 03:00AM

someone must know the mohra.....please post it as soon as you can, becuase i need it, cos i am playing in the diwan....

whaeguru!

Posted by: Bundha (IP Logged)
Date: October 26, 2007 06:13AM

One of the Mohras goes like this :

Dha Dha tita, Dha Dha Tita, Dha Dha Tita Tita,

Gugi Gugi Giggli Giggli, Giggli Giggli Gu,

Dha Dha titakita Dha-, Dha Dha Titakita Dha-, Dha Dha Titakita Dha-.

Date: October 27, 2007 08:41AM

Singh, thanks for that mohra....1 will do, cos my performance is tommaro...

thanks bundha,

fateh

Date: October 27, 2007 09:02AM

Bundha....just chekign the mohra u wrote. it doesnt look rihgt, any way still thanks alot, i will just ring soem one up ad ask:)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

© 2007-2011 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib