ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

This Message Board is designed to discuss issues concerning Gurmat, Gurbani, issues related to the Sikh Panth and Sikh history. Any type of posts that contain vulgar language, personal attacks, flame wars, and content against the teachings of Gurmat are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Constructive, respectful debates with the aim to learn about Gurmat are encouraged. Arguments simply for the sake of argument will not be tolerated. Moderators and Administrators have authority to delete/edit such posts. Administrators and moderators only interest is to maintain a constructive, well run Message Board which promotes learning and Gurmat inspiration. www.tapoban.org does not necessarily endorse the views and opinions voiced on these forums, and cannot be held responsible for the content of sites linked from these pages or the views of the members posting here.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Guru Har Rai Sahib MAharaj
Posted by: chatrik (IP Logged)
Date: October 20, 2009 10:46PM

Dass has a request, if it is possible for the sewadars to write a post in DETAIL of Guru Har Sahib Maharaj...Satguru was on GUrgadhi for 17 year....yet Satguru is hardly mentioned and remembered in the panth.
Besides the these facts/ithaas:
-helping Dara Sikoh
-Ram Rai changes Sri Guru Bani
-the sikh in Kabul, whose surti was attached to satgurus Charan Kamal for hours.

nothing much is known to us(particularly me)

dhanvaad! :)

Re: Guru Har Rai Sahib MAharaj
Posted by: admin (IP Logged)
Date: October 21, 2009 02:31PM

It’s hard to refuse a request to share a few words about Guru Jee. However its not easy writing something about Guru Jee you need a bit of Kirpa and it takes it a bit of thought and time to write something befitting. I will try to post something if Guru Jee allows however it might be that you don’t see anything until Guru Har Rai Jee’s Gurpurab.

There are a few other writings that I am trying to work on that I would put up gradually while trying to balance everything else I should be doing.

Re: Guru Har Rai Sahib MAharaj
Posted by: chatrik (IP Logged)
Date: January 25, 2010 07:38PM

Chatrik is looking forward to the post!!!!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

© 2007-2011 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib