ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

This Message Board is designed to discuss issues concerning Gurmat, Gurbani, issues related to the Sikh Panth and Sikh history. Any type of posts that contain vulgar language, personal attacks, flame wars, and content against the teachings of Gurmat are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Constructive, respectful debates with the aim to learn about Gurmat are encouraged. Arguments simply for the sake of argument will not be tolerated. Moderators and Administrators have authority to delete/edit such posts. Administrators and moderators only interest is to maintain a constructive, well run Message Board which promotes learning and Gurmat inspiration. www.tapoban.org does not necessarily endorse the views and opinions voiced on these forums, and cannot be held responsible for the content of sites linked from these pages or the views of the members posting here.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
The Divine Answer of Sarbloh to Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee
Posted by: 13khalsa (IP Logged)
Date: March 23, 2010 10:05AM

The Divine Answer of Sarbloh to Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee
Taken from Jeevan Charitar written by Sura Parivaar

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1701/bhairandhirsinghl.jpg

The following incident is from the life of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee. It occurred about a year after he took Amrit and its revelation made Bhai Sahib take on Sarbloh Rehat completely reinforcing its importance within him.

One day around 1904, Bhai Sahib came to Sri Guru Singh Sabha Gujaravaal where quite a few Singhs had gathered. Bhai Sahib requested the desire to drink some water. A Singh by the name of Gulab Singh told Bhai Sahib that there was no Dol (an iron pot for drawing water from a well). He said if you wish I could bring some water in a Boka (leather water bottle). Bhai Sahib felt uncomfortable in accepting water from a Boka and questioned if it was Gurmat to drink from such a bottle. From this a discussion started on whether it was right to drink water from a Boka (leather bottle). The discussion was inconclusive so it was decided that the verdict would be decided amongst the Ludhiana Sangat the next day. Bhai Sahib said he would now only drink water after getting an answer from this question.

The next day when they all gathered at Raipur Station to go towards Ludhiana they saw Dr Natha Singh on the passenger staircase holding a Sarbloh Garhvaa (Iron pitcher/vessel). Dr Jee said to Bhai Sahib that you have not drunk water since yesterday so have some Sarbloh water. Bhai Sahib getting a special feeling from this water in Sarbloh drank it. He then went towards the ticket counter, as he was about to purchase a ticket he saw Dr Natha Singh coming towards him on the platform saying “ Bhai Sahib don’t buy a ticket I’ve already bought one for you”. Bhai Sahib approached him and asked him “When did you buy my ticket, you were just giving me water from the Sarbloh Garhvaa”. Dr Sahib replied that “I did not give you any water”!

This astonishing Kala/event had a profound effect on Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee, he declared that his question had been answered there and then. From this day onwards Bhai Sahib kept Sarbloh firmly and completely, he kept Sarbloh even through many tough and difficult times because of its Divine importance and spiritual distinctness.

Re: The Divine Answer of Sarbloh to Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee
Posted by: admin (IP Logged)
Date: June 02, 2010 08:44AM

Bump

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

© 2007-2011 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib