ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

This Message Board is designed to discuss issues concerning Gurmat, Gurbani, issues related to the Sikh Panth and Sikh history. Any type of posts that contain vulgar language, personal attacks, flame wars, and content against the teachings of Gurmat are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Constructive, respectful debates with the aim to learn about Gurmat are encouraged. Arguments simply for the sake of argument will not be tolerated. Moderators and Administrators have authority to delete/edit such posts. Administrators and moderators only interest is to maintain a constructive, well run Message Board which promotes learning and Gurmat inspiration. www.tapoban.org does not necessarily endorse the views and opinions voiced on these forums, and cannot be held responsible for the content of sites linked from these pages or the views of the members posting here.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
The 5 counter weapons to the 5 vikaars
Posted by: Mehtab Singh (IP Logged)
Date: November 14, 2007 04:43AM

I think for lobh it was santokh, for krodh it was prem. I forgot the other 3. Its mentioned somewhere in Gurbani too but I am not sure where and in what form. Please shed some light on this: What are the 5 counter weapons to the 5 vikaars?

Re: The 5 counter weapons to the 5 vikaars
Posted by: Death (IP Logged)
Date: November 14, 2007 06:50AM

Naam Khanda is our weapon, through which prem and all that other stuff manifest to destroy the five demons.

These's nothing else that can control these five demons, control the mind and completely eradicate all our sins from previous births. Only Naam can, which is Vaheguru Ji himself, just as fire's quality is heat, Vaheguru Ji's is his name. Therefore, these counter weapons you've mentioned are created through Naam Meditation, Raja Yoga. So as long as the filth of sin has its wall standing, blocking access to the mind it will be difficult to completely destroy the demons. But nothings difficult for Naam.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

© 2007-2011 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib