ਨਸਾਜ਼ੋਨਬਾਜ਼ੋਨਫ਼ੌਜੋਨਫ਼ਰਸ਼॥ਖ਼ੁਦਾਵੰਦਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਿੰਦਹਿਐਸ਼ਿਅਰਸ਼॥੪॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

do i have the right to be angry at sikh leadership
Posted by: mandeep (IP Logged)
Date: January 07, 2008 07:38PM

i believe the leadership in the sikh community in the west and india is full of corruption and hypocrites. Corrupt leaders who use their positions to profit themselves and hypocrites who think their gursikh but their not because they go around judging others telling others their not real sikhs because their not gursikhs and wanting a medal for being gursikhs, to these ppl who judge other sikhs and call themselves gursikhs i personally consider them worste then drug addicts because their chasing ppl away from the gurdwaras who get pissed off at these hypocrites, for these gursikhs their spose to inspire ppl towards sikhi by showing the benifits being a gursikh brings like yogi bajan did who got many americans to convert to sikhi even though he didn't want to get other ppl to convert.

How could we not get justice for 84 (especially from canada were sikhs are a political powerhouse)

how could we not get justice for family's who suffered from 84-92 under punjab
police

how come drug addictions right now are at 50% in punjab amongst the youth

why are more kids dropping school

alchole going out of control

more sikh youth have no knowledge about sikhi and sikhism

many sikh youth lack knowledge of sikhi and sikh history acutally many youth have no idea about sikhism or sikh history.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2008 05:08AM by admin.

Re: do i have the right to be angry at sikh leadership
Posted by: Khalsaspirit (IP Logged)
Date: January 08, 2008 02:42PM

ਲਮਹੋਂ ਨੇ ਖਤਾ ਕੀ ਸਦੀਓ ਨੇ ਸਜ਼ਾ ਪਾਈ।

ਖੈਰ!
ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਮਿਹਰ ਕਰਨ

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib