Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

baanaa tailor
Posted by: Abhiyaasee (IP Logged)
Date: January 09, 2008 01:13AM

wjkk wjkf,

could anyone please send a contact number of a chola tailor in delhi if not then one of amritsar.

address or telephone no. anything please. but nihung chola tailor if one from delhi then that's even better if not. then amritsar.

thx alot

wjkk wjkf

Re: baanaa tailor
Posted by: Robert Langdon (IP Logged)
Date: January 09, 2008 12:30PM

Gulaati Tailors (Amritsar) seem good, however I was left a little disappointed when I made many chole from them and as I gave a sample to them I thought nothing could go wrong and never attempted to try it on when I went to pick them up. As I assumed they were fine when I got back to the pind (which was three hours away) and tried on all my five new baane the arms were pass my hands.
I suppose I can get them altered here in UK but was a little disappointed. My advice is make sure you try it on when you go to pick them up, but they can make all types of chole, kurte pajame hazoorias etc. I have their card, I will dig it out for you. If some one else has it please post it for abhiyaasee

There is another tailor in Punjab I know of but thats in Bange.

All the best

Posted by: amardeepsingh (IP Logged)
Date: January 09, 2008 02:30PM

There is another tailor in Punjab I know of but thats in Bange.

Vahgeuroo Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

I was just wondering what tailor u on about in Bange?
I would appreciate it if u could give me their details and contact informtaion please.
Thank You

Vahgeuroo Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

Date: January 10, 2008 06:32AM

anybody else? thx 4 the advice veerjee.

any one else? kow any tailor round delhi or amritsar?

Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: January 11, 2008 02:44AM

There are couple of tailors in delhi, but i have never got anything stiched from them, so cant comment on their work. Gulaati is nice but is very expensive, infact a large number of gursikhs in India cant affort Mr. Gulaati. He has skill but he exploits it by over charging. Gulaati is mainly for Nris, so if u are an NRI, well gulaati wont be a problem, but if u are a simple desi aatmaa,lol, gulaati will be expensive. I hope some rehitvaan gursikh learns stiching baana,it will give them good employment and will help bana wearing gursikhs to get good affordable banas.

Date: January 11, 2008 04:22AM

come on gurmukh piyaareoo daas wants to have some baanaas please help.

u definetly know some tailors and their numers .

please thisis a humble request.

Posted by: the paradigm shifter (IP Logged)
Date: January 11, 2008 09:43AM

I came over from India just recently (two days ago) and got my cholay made from Gulati at a rate of RS 300.00, the material was my own. His normal charge i am told is not more than Rs200.00 maximum per chola. I have got a contact for a gursikh who does seva at the "bhai sahib bhai randhir singh ji trust" who did the negotiating on my behalf. Let me know if you are interested in his number, email me.

satnam singh.

Date: January 12, 2008 06:05AM

wjkk wjkf,

Satnam singh jeeo where is ur e mail is hidden in ur profile. here is daAS#S MSN AND EMAIL : damandeep_7192@hotmail.com

Posted by: Menu Ke Patha (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2008 12:53PM

soz to jjump in and ruin your thread gurmukhoo..
but anny1 no where to get baneh made in UK>

thankss
dasssss..

Posted by: staffsv (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2008 02:34PM

I dont think so if there is any at all as my son wanted it and i asked person after person and everyone had the same reply that they had it done from India. It'll be great if tehre will be one to inform us.

Posted by: raj karega khalsa (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2008 10:16PM

No one has posted any contanct information! Someone please post a phone number or something...I have relatives in India and I want to get some Cholay made....

Date: January 15, 2008 01:24AM

yes ur totally right staffsv veerjee. why can't anybody give a contact number of a tailor . why? everybody has them.

please.

Date: January 15, 2008 02:20AM

I did get two cholay sewn in southall, London earlier on at a staggering cost. Be advised it will be cheaper to travel all the way to India and get them made personally. By the way there were a few floating around at Khalsa Camp...try and attend this year, you might be lucky. If you insist I have the number for the person who made mine in southall, send me an email satjas@hotmail.com

Satnam Singh

Date: January 15, 2008 08:43AM

lol . nobody has got a number of a tailor in india?

everyone has got their's made but noone has a contact number. now daas will just stop asking for a number.

sorry if that sounded rude but it had to be said.

Posted by: Menu Ke Patha (IP Logged)
Date: January 15, 2008 11:06AM

the paradigm shifter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I did get two cholay sewn in southall, London
> earlier on at a staggering cost. Be advised it
> will be cheaper to travel all the way to India and
> get them made personally. By the way there were a
> few floating around at Khalsa Camp...try and
> attend this year, you might be lucky. If you
> insist I have the number for the person who made
> mine in southall, send me an email
> satjas@hotmail.com
>

veereh, does he make nihang style baanehh ye? nd how much does he charge?
sorry for 101 questions, but do u now where in southall he is based...
> Satnam Singh

Date: January 15, 2008 01:17PM

i had to take a sample for him. He's based on western road southall. His number is 02088430714. Once again, be prepared to pay a premium!!! He charged me £75.00 for one(including pyjama) and the material was mine, whereas in india i got two made for myself and six kids size for not more than £55.00 total including material and oh yes the pyjameh as well!!!!!!!

before i came back i asked one pyara gursikh if he could do the seva of sending ready made cholay to england and he is willing to do that but i need to have some general sizes so he can get them made.

satnam singh

Date: January 15, 2008 01:22PM

damandeep singh ji aka abhiyaasee,

i think you give up quite easily!! if you check your email i have sent you the contacts for a Gursikh in Amritsar who can help you. Thanks.

Satnam Singh

Posted by: Robert Langdon (IP Logged)
Date: January 15, 2008 02:06PM

Gulati Tailor

Mobile 98720 26022
Mobile 98760 67645

email: gulati_tailor@yahoo.co.in

address: 26-A, Brahm Butta Market, near Sarai Guru Ram Daas, Amritsar

Sorry for the delay veerjee, just busy with work

Hope this helps

Posted by: Khalsaspirit (IP Logged)
Date: January 15, 2008 02:38PM

Waheguru ji ki khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Khalsa jio,

Seeing so many back n forth and excitement on this thread we feel to intervene. Some one mentioned about Bange (we guess it is Banga) here is our recommendation:

BANSAL TAILOR
Mohalla Panth Mata Sahib Kaur
Bhagat Ravidass Road, BANGA 144505
District: Nawanshahar, PANJAB

Good Luck!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Date: January 16, 2008 01:18AM

waheguru lol . sorry that i was so rude but satnam singh jeeo daas hasn't received ur mail ? lol. oh waheguru.

and thx alot robert jee.

if daas would be giving up easily then veerjee, daas wouldn't be a amrit dhaaree right now. daas was waiing for almost 3 years and doing ardaas daily for amrit dee daat crying 4 it and finally daas got it last week. it's so nice to do naam abhiyaas . oh waheguru now i'm coming off the topic.

thx alot to everyone.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib