ਚੁਕਾਰਅਜ਼ਹਮਹਹੀਲਤੇਦਰਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ॥ਹਲਾਲਅਸਤਬੁਰਦਨਬਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰਦਸਤ॥੨੨॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Sikh Terrorists
Posted by: gurmantar (IP Logged)
Date: April 15, 2008 11:25AM

VAHEGUROO JI KA KHALSA VAHEGUROO JI KI FATEH!...
please read the below link..
thanx

Sikhs branded as terrorists in the Vanvcouver Sun: April 12th, 2008...
[www.canada.com]

Re: Sikh Terrorists
Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2008 06:11AM

If speaking truth and fighting for one's rights, one's religion is terrorism, I AM A TERRORIST A TERRORIST AN ANTAKKVAAADIIIIIIIIII. KILL MEE KILL MEEE KILL MEEE.

Re: Sikh Terrorists
Posted by: oothpathang (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2008 05:34PM

Why do Sikhs in BC even invite these politicians? This mayer came to the Nagar Kirtan but with so many armed men protecting her from 'Sikh terrorists'. So these unscrupulous reporters have decided to take a shot at this and show how dangerious the Sikhs are that even the mayer needed protection.

What's annoying is that this year pictures of Bhai Talwinder Singh were not even shown, yet these reporters now even have a problem if we have pictures of Sukha Jinda, Satwant Singh Beant Singh.

I hope the BC sangat really learn their lesson and stop inviting these good for nothing politicians. Why should we act like apologists by hanging pictures of our heroes? I'm not a Khalistani, but these guys died for the Panth and need to be respected as such. Anyone who killed innocents is not a Shaheed in my books, but Sant Bhindrawalay, Sukha Jinda, Satwant Singh Beant Singh are Shaheeds of our Panth and whether you are a Khalistani or not, these brave men need to be respected.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib