ਨਸਾਜ਼ੋਨਬਾਜ਼ੋਨਫ਼ੌਜੋਨਫ਼ਰਸ਼॥ਖ਼ੁਦਾਵੰਦਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਿੰਦਹਿਐਸ਼ਿਅਰਸ਼॥੪॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

bibeksar sahib malli singhs
Posted by: khalsawannabe (IP Logged)
Date: April 16, 2008 07:38AM

fatehjio all

i was thinking of coming to toronto, but now we might go to india this summer (between may and august)
i would like to go to the amrit sanchar at bibeksar sahib if possible, i hear gurdawaras tapoban and bibeksar sahib have very ck amrit sanchars. however malli singhs occasionaly do punj pyare seva at bibeksar sahib, which is even more special!
if some gursikh could help me out and tell me which month they will be doing seva between may and august. if not, pls do benti to them.

thank you!!

Re: bibeksar sahib malli singhs
Posted by: Atma Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 16, 2008 08:50AM

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹ

khalsa jeeo,

i recently got to speak with jasvir singh (chandigarh) who currently lives in Manchester, UK. he has spent a lot of time with singhs including dr surinder singh regarding whom he made the funeral arrangements for...will post this seperately.

i asked him if he knew why bhai sahib raNdheer singh had stopped carrying out a(n)mrit sanchaar dee seva. he said that he had spoken to two bibeeaa(n) a long time ago who had met with nihang akalee kaur singh. they asked him if they could take a(n)mrit. he told them that if it was a(n)mrit they were after they should 'visit the jatha of bhai raNdheer singh where there is lots of kalaa during a(n)mrit sanchaars'. the bibeeaa(n) obeyed his hukam and visited a jatha programme.

they went to pesh but after suddenly realising that bhai sahib wasn't doing panj dee seva that day, they left the a(n)mrit sanchaar mandal. as they were leaving, they bumped into bhai sahib and when he asked them why they weren't chakking a(n)mrit all of a sudden, they said: "beacause you are not doing seva". apparently bhai sahib pondered over this and then said: " so you have come to chak raNdheer singh's a(n)mrit instead of siree dasmesh pita jee's a(n)mrit. if you wish to chak a(n)mrit do so. if not, then then that is up to you. however from this day on, raNdheer singh will never take on panj dee seva again". i think that bhai jasveer singh said this was at some point in the 40's or 50's but i forget.

the above account which refers to why bhai sahib stopped doing panj dee seva is not the same as a completely alternative account i heard from elsewhere regarding why he stopped. anyway, regardless of that, the above account helps us understand that:

- when we start saying i am going to chak from 'malee singhs', 'tapoban singhs' or 'the jatha', we are doing the same as the bibeeaa(n) did. unless we very firmly in our mind disassociate individuals/jathae when chakking a(n)mrit, my humble belief is that we are limiting the kirpa we will get from siree dasmesh pita jee's a(n)mrit, which is given to us by his khalsa, who are in fact beyond any allegiances save their allegiance to vaheguroo/siree dasmesh pita jee.

- when wishing to chak a(n)mrit, we should always approach this issue by internally/externally asking questions such as: what is the rehit/evidential jeevan of the panj piyarae like, will the maryada be according to the wishes of siree dasmesh pita jee according to my understanding etc.

i felt very blessed when siree dasmesh pita jee, through his panj piyarae told me when i was peshing not to look at him/them and instead to face siree guroo granth sahib jee...i felt, and still do feel, very significant and positive feelings regarding this blessed action of theirs. maahraaj jee, in the form of his piyarae, blessed me with more faith regarding his partakh shabad roop that day. vaheguroo.

it is possible that some of the things i have written above are not strictly in accordance with gurmat and if that is the case, maafee mangdae.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹਿ

ਦਾਸ,
ਆਤਮਾ ਸਿੰਘ

Posted by: gsingh (IP Logged)
Date: April 16, 2008 09:28AM

as long as rehit is being followed, amrit is amrit, this new trend of 'charhdikalaa amrit sanchars' is quite worrying. Do we not even have this much bharosa in our guru , that is 5 rehitvaan tyar-bar-tyar singhs do ardaas to guru sahibs to work thrrough them to give amrit, that guru sahib will always answer the ardaas? Or do people think that these days guru sahib only answers ardaas or tapoban singhs and malliyan singhs?

Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2008 11:16PM

SAB GOBIND HAI

Posted by: khalsawannabe (IP Logged)
Date: April 22, 2008 10:22AM

i'm surprised ppl didnt understand.
i am not doubting the punj pyare, however it is a known fact, the more kmayee the punj have the more benifits you will get!
you will be accepted by guru sahib where ever you take amrit, but it is very clear from sangat and even bhai sahib randhir singhs books, that the kmayee of punj have a significant effect on the individual. the more naam kmayee, the bigger boost and push you will get on the path of gurmat.

two things have an effect on you when taking amrit:
1: how much you have prepared and pleased guru sahib
2: how much naam kmayee and avasthaa punj pyare have

i hope i have explained myself to those who are saying this is wrong to look at different amritsanchars etc...

so to conlude, amrit is ek, but kmayee of punj def makes a difference

anyways if someone could give me the details i asked for...

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib