ਰਹਿਣੀਰਹੈਸੋਈਸਿਖਮੇਰਾ॥ ਓੁਹਸਾਹਿਬਮੈਉਸਕਾਚੇਰਾ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

modern day slavery
Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2008 05:40AM

I have observed in India, dalits kids are equally mistreated by upper caste hindus , same way they mock young sikh kids. Dalits are poor people with large population. If dalits get all the rights and EDUCATION, they will be a great asset to the nation as well as to the WORLD.

Re: modern day slavery
Date: April 18, 2008 11:32PM

in my college dalit kids are called SHADDEE which i guess means shudraa. ufffff.... so much hate exists in this world. GHOR KALIYUG. God Save the world. Amen,hahahaha

Posted by: inderjeet1012 (IP Logged)
Date: April 19, 2008 02:58PM

u r from iit right veerji........?? iit delhi if i am not mistaken

Date: April 19, 2008 05:07PM

no its bit bamman institute of technology,

Posted by: oothpathang (IP Logged)
Date: April 19, 2008 07:11PM

Harinder Singh,

why you have to say 'Bamman' for? Mahan Shaheeds Bhai Mati Das, Sati Das, Dayal Das were also Brahman by birth before they came to the Sharan of Guru Jee. Would you call them 'Bamman' as well? Let's not use caste based words for others. It's not the Gursikh thing to do. We're suppose to have compassion for others, not hate. Even for the worst of villains we should have compassion and not hate.

Date: April 19, 2008 08:42PM

hahah............yea yea .......BIT delhi then.........main vi dilli to hi haan.......lolz.......its much better in some crappy private school like mine then the premier school in the country............jinna marji padh lavo but its hard to get the psyche right

Date: April 20, 2008 06:48AM

bamman does not mean a sharma a gupta an aggarwal. I will call the fake sants claiming to be sikhs to be bamman too. I personally had a very nice friend whose surname is sharma. Pope might be the biggest bamman on this planet, hahahahahaha

Date: April 20, 2008 11:10AM

bamman pope.........thats hilarious.........harinder singh ji seems to getting his haasya ras stronger day by day

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib