ਰਹਿਣੀਰਹੈਸੋਈਸਿਖਮੇਰਾ॥ ਓੁਹਸਾਹਿਬਮੈਉਸਕਾਚੇਰਾ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Urgent need!
Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2008 01:44AM

I personally feel we need serious improvement within the khalsa panth regarding the rights and responsibilities of the gursikh women. I feel we need a separate new organisation which can be named Mai Bhago Jatha and we can choose 5 really charrdikala bibis to run this jatha/sanstha. On this forum, we have had some really nice gursikh sisters like singhnimiripiri jee, roop kaur jee, noone jee, harjas kaur jee( i feel harjas kaur bhenji shud be the head of the punj).
I feel its the URGENT NEED.

Re: Urgent need!
Date: April 20, 2008 07:43AM

someone told me that harjas kaur bhenji had been staying india for the last few months. is that true ??? info will be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Posted by: Sardar (IP Logged)
Date: April 21, 2008 05:15PM

go start the bibian da jatha and maybe singhs will come after with jutiaan i dont know that what i think why whats wrong with sikh women i the panth. theyre allowed to do parksh of Guru Sahib, read from Guru Sahib, sit eually in the sangat, do kirtan, play tabla, langar di seva, etc. and they are ven referred to as Mata Jee Bhenji Bibi Ji Bebe Ji etc.

Dont you read Asa Di Var? I think it a Pauree or it Mehla Pehla not sure by i think Guru Nanak Dev Ji and in there Guru Sahib talks about women being equal. seriously Harind Singh, i have NO idea what you are talking about and saying.

Date: April 22, 2008 01:34AM

we also need women's army, we need nihung bibis. I feel gatka is not just a physical art, its physical and spiritual.
I feel if a bibi keeps very strong rehit and japps loads of naam, she will be a better gatkaa fighter than a counterpart singh as bibi's body is more flexible to play gatkaa.

Posted by: hopeless (IP Logged)
Date: April 22, 2008 10:57AM

sorry Harinder......but viewing all your sporadic posts this week.....makes me wonder if you need to go and see a doctor as you have issues or are a non-sikh agent de provocateur.........why divide the panth....reform is needed ,there is only one banner and one panth for men and women and that is the khalsa panth.......white american sikhs are taking a growing panthic lead and the punjabies are a growing lost cause.......in the book by Bhai Rama Ji, his darshan of Khalsa Raj........the majority of the panj payare were white singhs......punjabies should take note that Rehat is important to Guru Gobind Singh Ji and not the Sikh thus were does that leave a punjabie???????

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib