ਜਾਕਉਹਰਿਰੰਗੁਲਾਗੋਇਸੁਜੁਗਮਹਿਸੋਕਹੀਅਤਹੈਸੂਰਾ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Air India Trial
Posted by: Harmeet Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 25, 2008 09:50PM

Vahiguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vahiguru Jee Kee Fateh.

In law class, we are currently studying criminal law. Our culminating task is to choose a Canadian criminal case, research and prepare a 30 minute presentation. I immediately chose the Air India Trial as I would like to know the truth of what happend, and also clear up some doubts in people's minds about Sikh's, Babbar Khalsa, etc being "terrorists" as that term is commonly used in media without making myself look biased.

Since I have to start from scratch, I am asking the help of anyone who can help me. If you can provide me with some references, links, quotes of the corrupt indian government. Any evidence that the bombings were done by the indian government in an attempt to frame Sikhs? Also I am allowed to show a video of approximately 5 minutes in length. So if you have any links, information or anything, it would be greatly appreciated. Only one thing is, please no jokes or sarcasm, like this is for marks, so I really hope I am getting led to valid information, so Harinder Singh and others, sorry, but no jokes this time :)

Vahiguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vahiguru Jee Kee Fateh.

Re: Air India Trial
Posted by: mandeep (IP Logged)
Date: April 26, 2008 05:06PM

india's govt was involved in the bombing, and here's an interesting article regarding the air india bombing talwinder parmar and india's role and why punjab humans right groups believe india tried covering its trail.
[www.voiceonline.com]

Posted by: Jaspal Singh Bal (IP Logged)
Date: April 26, 2008 08:06PM

Harmeet Singh Ji,
I live in GTA area and have been following this from day one. Contact me at asinghbal@gmail.com and see If I can provide any assistance to you. Good luk with your assignment.
jaspal

Posted by: mandeep (IP Logged)
Date: April 26, 2008 11:20PM

talwinder parmar told people to stay off air india planes, why would he do that??
i think cause he got used by india's govt to do air india bombing

bagri said he would kill 50 000 hindus, and then deny's doing air india bombing
[www.sikhtimes.com]
why were these guys testing out bombsin the british columbia forest

Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 27, 2008 07:23AM

i am sure it was all the work of GOI.
GOI can SELL THEIR MOTHERS for power, they dont give a damm of they loose hundreds of their citizens.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib