ਜਾਕਉਹਰਿਰੰਗੁਲਾਗੋਇਸੁਜੁਗਮਹਿਸੋਕਹੀਅਤਹੈਸੂਰਾ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Mahasha>Arya samaj>Rss
Posted by: pakhar singh (IP Logged)
Date: December 25, 2008 08:49AM

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA ,
VAHEGURU JI KI FATAH
KHALSA JEO ,AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF 'KHALSA DAL' I WANT TO REQUEST U ALL GURSIKHS, SINGHS OF JATHA,PLEASE BE AWARE OF INFILTRATION DONE BY RASHTRIYA SIKH SANGAT, A SISTER CONCERN OF ARYA SAMAJ AND MAHASHA LOBBY.WHOLE PANTH IS IN THERE FEET.
SAAD SANGAT JEE,BE AWARE OF THESE TRAITORS.
WHAT ARE MAIN MOTIVES OF THE MAHASHA JAMAT-
1-TO CHANGE SIKH HISTORY BY ADDING THERE OWN IDIOLOGY.
2-TO ESTABLISH IDOLISM IN SIKHI AND IN GURDWARAS.
3-TO ATTACK DASHAM BAANI,
4-TO MAKE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SIKH GURUS.
5-TO ESTABLISH HINDU KARAMKAANDS IN OUR DAILY ROUTINE.
KHALSA JEE JAAGO, CLEAN YOUR MIRROR,AND THROW THESE TRAITORS OUT.
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
VAHEGURU JI KI FATAH

Re: Mahasha>Arya samaj>Rss
Posted by: M Singh (IP Logged)
Date: January 01, 2009 09:39AM

Please, please, please; Gursikh brothers and sisters; have faith in Guru. We are under His shelter. It is wrong to say, whole panth is in feet of RSSSSSSSs. We should not talk like that. Kings never talk like beggers. No body can shake mountains of Sikh faith.

Date: January 02, 2009 03:54PM

bhai m singh ji-for your information.these things are not new in sikh history.already happened, so many times.this is our duty to be aware of these circumstances.in history ,we know-movement of gurdwara sudhar lehar.before that many hindu rituals were adopted by negligience.

Date: January 06, 2009 04:58PM

Pakhar Singh Ji-----U say-----hindu rituals adopted by negligience----That means negligience was the culprit. Negligience to identify Gurmat is always a culprit and will be ever. But where was RSS at that time?
---------------
Anyway, can u tell me; which traitors were thrown out at that time of Gurdwara Sudhar Lehar. Those who were thrown out; they were the "Mahant" or the "Idols"---------------where were the traitors?
--------------
And if u say there are traitors at present, will u give some practical hints to identify them?

Date: January 10, 2009 11:43AM

veer m singh ji
i am really astonished about your views,are u sure th in indiat nothing is wrong at present.now i can say at least you are sleeping.
rss-this is not name of the political party but i am talking about hindu idealogy.you know-how they are going to change the sikh concept.just answer me are you married.if yes then are you married in india.if yes then do you except hindu marriage act.if not then still you say this is mountain.

Date: January 11, 2009 09:34PM

Hi, There could be many things wrong there for Sikhs; but not all are attributed to those mischief makers. Many are due to majority vs minority and clever vs honest men-problem----------
--------
Yes, now you have new term; Hindu Ideology. Hindu Ideology is certainly something which was before Guru NanaK. What do u think, Guru Sahib did not tell his followers (better u call humanity) how to deal with all those ideologies and shiiiiiiiiiiiidiologies. What is Sikhism?????????. Is it not right on the surface of wrong. Nectar near the ponds of poison. Flower growing in mud.----if it is so------------simply try to get it----------if u follow Guru Sahib---no body can harm u.
-------
Yes sir, I am married, after having Anand Karaj. But, Hindu marriage act had never created any problem in my happy married life. Guru Di Kirpa hai hun tak. Hindu marriage act is there on a piece of paper with me--------my marriage certificate. But for the purpose, I used that certificate; no body dared to say me, -------are u Hindu???????

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib