ਚੁਕਾਰਅਜ਼ਹਮਹਹੀਲਤੇਦਰਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ॥ਹਲਾਲਅਸਤਬੁਰਦਨਬਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰਦਸਤ॥੨੨॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Saving Naam Kamaeee
Posted by: chatrik (IP Logged)
Date: April 26, 2009 02:33AM

Dass hopes Tapoban & other Gursikhs will respond to this thread.

Naam is something no worldly thief can ever steal or take away from us when we blessed by Guru Sahib to do Kamaeee.
Yet, the 5 thiefs have the ability to do so. Dass has personal experience of this where dass had to start the whole process over again...and it becomes harder the 2nd time.
The kamaee of Naam which we do to meet Vahiguroo always faces the threat from the 5 thieves and Haoumei.How can we beg Guru Vahiguroo to have mercy on us to save the Kamaee which we are doing with His Grace to meet Him?
Yes, dass knows we must remember Him athey pehar, yet there have been gursikhs who have suffered downfall if we look at history.

Are there are shabads from Gurbani wich teach us to do ardass in such situation?
Plus, how do we OVERCOME the disadvantage of not having sangat of Naam Abhiyaasi Gursikh?
(personally seing them alone uplifts dass)

Piyasi Chatrik
One drop...thats all what this chatrik is asking for......

Re: Saving Naam Kamaeee
Posted by: ਸਿੰਘ (IP Logged)
Date: April 28, 2009 07:03AM

My understanding of Gurbanee is that when Guru Jee talks about the five thieves stealing the wealth of Naam. Guru Jee here is talking about the potential Naam wealth that we could have made.

I think once we’ve done true Naam Kamayee this is registered and is in the bank and I don’t think this could be stolen.

If someone is affected by the Five then this effect will be related to what you are going to do rather than what you did before if that makes sense.

Any Naam Kamayee we have in the bank will never be enough so to think that we still have some in the bank would be not the right mentality to have either.

However when our account and balance is done with our Karam I’m not too sure how everything will be worked out, only Guru Sahib knows this and it will be foolish of me to even try to guess what happens.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib