ਰਹਿਣੀਰਹੈਸੋਈਸਿਖਮੇਰਾ॥ ਓੁਹਸਾਹਿਬਮੈਉਸਕਾਚੇਰਾ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

muafee
Posted by: NanakNeechKaheVeechaar (IP Logged)
Date: June 24, 2009 02:11PM

Vaheguroojeekaakhalsaavaheguroojeekeefatheh

Daas Sangataan Valon Muaaffee Magnaa Chaundaa Hai
(Daas wants to be forgiven by the sangat)

My name is Tanvir Singh. Im 17 and I took amrit On September 1st, 2007
i followed the prescribed rehit by the punj, but it wasnt an AKJ or taksaalee sanchaar, so the rehitnamaa wasnt as strict as these two jathe usually have. And now that I look back, I dont think I ever realized what I was doing. Maybe I wanted to fit in, or show off, Being raised in a 100 % Sahejdhaaree family, its hard to get the same gurmat teachings as the lucky children in amritdhaaaree families get.

Daas realized AFTER** his amrit sanchaar what he had done,
My nitnem, abhiyaas, rehit was not strong and I never had the right sangat at home or school.
Daas dee rehit girdee gayee...girdee gayee ( i kept falling....falling....falling)

i, a self proclaimed amritdhaaree singh.....was at a lower level than athiests. (nastik lok)

daas spent time on facebook, WAY TOO MUCH time....
discussed sikhee matters and played his part in gurmat vicharaan

but then my head turned to other things (my fault for keeping a weak rehit and bad sangat)
i respected bibiyaan as sisters and talked about sikhee
but more than necessary talking to them along with bad sangat and bad karams lead to kaam and maayaa coming in and taking over daas's mind and heart.

Daas gave his parents a hard time, swore at them and decided to put the blame on them for not being amritdhaaree and never giving me gurmat teachings.

Daas failed to realized that with amrit, guroo jee had given me the sevaa of helping out my parivaar (family) with sikhee in a loving manner.
Daas did not listen to hukam

Sangat warned him.....Sangataan talked to daas, daas kept using his manmat
There was a point in this confusion, where daas being a punj kakkaar dhaaree sikh, started questioning the existance of Vaheguroo. Daas feels ashamed to talk about this to the sangat, but Daas cannot be forgiven without the truth being told.

Daas went to school and spent time with "Punjabi Munde" known to drink and hit on passing by girls....

KuSangat (Bad Sangat) had an impact on my rehit and Nitnem and Abhiyaas Came to a complete stop. The Tanvir Singh who once people complimented, for being into sikhee when there was not a strong sikhee background in the family, That same singh had drowned deeper inside this world ocean.

Maya, Kaam & Krodh had taken over Daas's Mind
At times, Haume played its part as well

In march break...Daas went to the local gurughar every single day of the week
and the singh sahib from taksaal doing katha gurbaanee veechaar

explained the emphasis of the PUNJ VIKAARS in a larrivar session from monday to friday
i thank guroo jee for giving me the oppurtunity to be able to attend katha in hazoori
because it brought back the old thirst, the old love, the old quench daas once used to have for sikhee

with kirpaa guroo jee made me start my nitnem again, and for the past week, i have started abhiyaas, since schools are out. after talkin to 2 of my very close singhs....they suggested....to do abhiyaas as it would help me get ready better for the amrit sanchaar.

every friday....daas sits and wishes, the amrit sanchaar was on the following saturday, so daas could go and talk to the punj and tell them my manmatee karams and be given the chance to start fresh

Daas Remembers the Saakhee Of Guroo Arjan Dev Jee' sangat coming to meet him...and the sangat failed to recognize guroo jee dressed in rags....and considered him a sevaadaar....doing joreyaan (shoes) dee sevaa

When They asked baba budhaa jee....where guroo jee was, baba jee said, hes the one doing joreyaan dee sevaa

meaning...guroo jee put the sangat before himself.

so be4 i go for pesh this samagam (toronto annual july samagam).....and tell the Guroo Roop Punj Pyare, and quench my thirst for a fresh start.....

I just wanted the sangat to take 5 minutes to read this and forgive daas for his manmat, kurehits and much more, and bless him with love for sikhee and the panth.

I want forgiveness from the sangat and i also want them to do ardaas that may guroo jee bless tanvir singh with the true meaning of AMRIT

daas dee bhulaan noo baksho
daas layee ardaas karo

if there is anything i can do, to improve and take a U turn
please do give input
sangat should forgive das first, and then guroo jee will do so in the roop of the punj pyare

because daas is a SHUDAR (untouchable) in guroo jees court right now
and needs the sangats help and support and their forgiveness

kirpaa karnee jee
bhul chuk muaaf karnee

vaheguroojeekaakhalsaavaheguroojeekeefathehh

NanakNeechKaheVeechaar

Re: muafee
Posted by: dasandass (IP Logged)
Date: June 26, 2009 06:46AM

Guru piyare

Kindly refer replies to your post at the Second website where you have put up the same text(You know where it is) and consider the following along with replies to your post on other site.

Requesting you to accept that the superiority what PANCH assume is greater than of SANGAT because whenever there is need to guide panth or sangat, hukamnama will come from PANCH only. So if panch will forgive you, all this will not be requires

Posted by: Jarnail Singh "Arshi" Gyani (IP Logged)
Date: September 20, 2009 07:46PM

You will have to PESH the PANJ...and take whatever tankhah they put and follow their advice to the letter. Guru Ji gave us the mecahnaism of the PUNJ to settle such matters as you have. The "open sangat" is not a suitable avenue for such muafee...but you may apologise in the open snagat AFTER you have PESH the PUNJ because that is compulsory.

jrnYl isMG igAwnI "ArSI"

Posted by: NanakNeechKaheVeechaar (IP Logged)
Date: September 21, 2009 06:00PM

vaheguroojeekaakhalsaavaheguroojeekeefatheh

hanji jarnail singh veer jee

with maharaaj jee dee kirpa

daas recieved the daat of amrit again after gettin pesh at the Toronto Akhand Keertan Samagam in July.

Guroo Sahib Dee Apaar Kirpaa

daas dee Bhul Chuk Muaaf Jeeo

vaheguroojeekaakhalsaavaheguroojeekeefatheh

Posted by: Jarnail Singh "Arshi" Gyani (IP Logged)
Date: September 22, 2009 03:15AM

Thats very chardeekalla news jios.
Guru Ji dee mehr sada sadeh naal hundee hai.
Asseen dol jandeh haan..Guru sada adol rehnda hai...
Keep in chardeekalla always.

jrnYl isMG igAwnI "ArSI"

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib