ਨਸਾਜ਼ੋਨਬਾਜ਼ੋਨਫ਼ੌਜੋਨਫ਼ਰਸ਼॥ਖ਼ੁਦਾਵੰਦਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਿੰਦਹਿਐਸ਼ਿਅਰਸ਼॥੪॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Sarbloh panday
Posted by: Charan Dhoor (IP Logged)
Date: September 14, 2009 10:49AM

wjkk wjkf- I was just wondering if anyone knows about any website that sells sarbloh panday?? I am from the UK (Birmingham) and have found it hard to find any Sikh shops that sells them, i was wondering if sangat knew of any??

Re: Sarbloh panday
Posted by: Akaalee (IP Logged)
Date: September 17, 2009 02:05PM

Try this website for iron products [www.longlifeproducts.co.uk]

Look under cookware and you'll find them in Black Iron and Cast Iron products section. I think they do a lot more stuff than whats on the website, they have on previous occassions made custom requested items. They are based in Birmingham(Oldbury) so you could pay them a visit or phone for further details.

Re: Sarbloh panday
Posted by: Jarnail Singh "Arshi" Gyani (IP Logged)
Date: September 18, 2009 02:12AM

Guru Piayario Jios,

Yes Black Iron and Cast Iorn is Sarb Loh. The Gurdwara Batta for Amrit Sanchaar is made of this and the Tavee for rottian is also made of this.
For cooking its quite easy to get such Bhandeh..but for eating in..such as Thalis, glasses, and bowls..etc its a bit more difficult as the ordinary public cook in cast iron pots pans/karrahees BUT they dont eat in them. I have been able to get the cooking utensils only...and use stainless steel ones for eating in. This is in MALAYSIA. The Chinese Restaurants also all use sarb loh karahees/because of heat distribution..

jrnYl isMG igAwnI "ArSI"

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib