ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

This Message Board is designed to discuss issues concerning Gurmat, Gurbani, issues related to the Sikh Panth and Sikh history. Any type of posts that contain vulgar language, personal attacks, flame wars, and content against the teachings of Gurmat are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Constructive, respectful debates with the aim to learn about Gurmat are encouraged. Arguments simply for the sake of argument will not be tolerated. Moderators and Administrators have authority to delete/edit such posts. Administrators and moderators only interest is to maintain a constructive, well run Message Board which promotes learning and Gurmat inspiration. www.tapoban.org does not necessarily endorse the views and opinions voiced on these forums, and cannot be held responsible for the content of sites linked from these pages or the views of the members posting here.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
cold ishnaan!
Posted by: dhanasree (IP Logged)
Date: December 29, 2009 08:48AM

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa
vaheguroo jee kee fateh!

guru piyario, daas finding it hard to change to cold water ishnaan in the mornings, any tips??

dhanvaad jeeo

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa
vaheguroo jee kee fateh

Re: cold ishnaan!
Posted by: 13khalsa (IP Logged)
Date: December 29, 2009 02:24PM

Veer dhanasree jee,

Doing loud Naam abyaas helps me, it just comes naturally when the water hits you. I suppose you have to treat it like a Jung/battle and fight it with the help of Naam.

I don’t know where you are from but some places the water is colder than others. The idea is that the water is cold enough to wake the nerves in the body and create Savdantha/alertness.

Re: cold ishnaan!
Posted by: hopeless (IP Logged)
Date: January 03, 2010 10:47AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

© 2007-2011 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib