ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

This Message Board is designed to discuss issues concerning Gurmat, Gurbani, issues related to the Sikh Panth and Sikh history. Any type of posts that contain vulgar language, personal attacks, flame wars, and content against the teachings of Gurmat are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Constructive, respectful debates with the aim to learn about Gurmat are encouraged. Arguments simply for the sake of argument will not be tolerated. Moderators and Administrators have authority to delete/edit such posts. Administrators and moderators only interest is to maintain a constructive, well run Message Board which promotes learning and Gurmat inspiration. www.tapoban.org does not necessarily endorse the views and opinions voiced on these forums, and cannot be held responsible for the content of sites linked from these pages or the views of the members posting here.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Dramatic/Background music
Posted by: S1NGH (IP Logged)
Date: October 30, 2007 10:24AM

Fateh!

I enjoy making movies based on sikh history, however i can never find any music for the background.

I have seen many videos with some cool dramatic music.

Does anyone know any sites where i can get any dramatic/simple/beaty background music for the videos i make?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Re: Dramatic/Background music
Date: November 02, 2007 10:09AM

I would be very happy if anybody could give a few sites

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Posted by: void Main() (IP Logged)
Date: November 03, 2007 06:04AM

SSA,
Well go to site PZ10.com. you can get all type of music there.

ਮਾਨਸੁ ਕੀ ਜ਼ਾਤ ਸਭੈ ਏਕੈ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਬ

Date: November 04, 2007 10:13AM

singh, thanks for the site, but it is jsut songs and it costs.

I was looking for beats for free, like teh background music on the 3 singhs who passed away in the lake.

thanks,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

© 2007-2011 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib