Date: January 05, 2008 11:50AM

Latest videos to be uploaded:

Bhalay Nindo

[video.google.co.uk]

Translation
[www.sikhnet.com]

Waheguru Tera Sabh Sadhka
[video.google.co.uk]

The katha video to Bhalay Nindo will be posted soon, after which I have only one video left.
Bhai Shamsher singh ji Zakhmi was a very blessed soul, who with his brother Bhai Dharam singh ji Zakhmi brought the gift of kirtan to many people's lives.
Bhai Dharam singh ji Zakhmi, the oldest was very knowledgeable and fluent in many languages, had a profound knowledge of both Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee as well as Sri Dasam Granth ji.

Bhai Shamsher singh ji, was a very pleasant man who was always in good spirits and very personable.
Both had very good jeevans, strict rehit; waking up early every morning to do their nitnem all the life.
They both passed away although at different dates but peacefully and in the early morning.
In fact Bhai Shamsher singh ji passed away early in the morning after his wife had finished her nitnem. After finishing she turned to him, who had passed away blissfully without her realising.

I hope everyone enjoyed the videos, I was quite nervous at first as there are some strange people online, and it can be clearly seen from the videos that the rim of Bhai sahib’s glasses are not made out of Sarab Loh!
Only joking- Bhull Chuk Mafi

Re: Rare Raag Keertan video by Late Bhai Shamsher Singh ji Zakhmi
Posted by: Bakaree (IP Logged)
Date: January 16, 2008 01:50PM

Gurfateh everyone,

Please check out the New video posted online- Bhalay Nindo (Katha)
[video.google.co.uk]

It is the follow up Katha to the keertan already uploaded

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib