ਚੁਕਾਰਅਜ਼ਹਮਹਹੀਲਤੇਦਰਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ॥ਹਲਾਲਅਸਤਬੁਰਦਨਬਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰਦਸਤ॥੨੨॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    
Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Re: 6 kakkars
Posted by: Pwalla! (IP Logged)
Date: January 18, 2008 11:10AM

Sorry Maha Palo, didnt get one bit of what you said. Can you please make it more clear!

Thank you

Sorry for that!

Waheguroo jika khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

Posted by: Khalsaspirit (IP Logged)
Date: January 18, 2008 11:23AM

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Xylitol jio,

"Also, Bhai Daya Singh Samprada has an unbroken lineage as well going back to Bhai Daya Singh ji."

For the sake of Sikh history would you please tell us or let us know the brief history of all 1699 PANJ PIYAREs so that we can decipher the junk you brought up here. Thank you in advance.

Guru Mehar Karay

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Posted by: Manjot Singh Khalsa (IP Logged)
Date: January 18, 2008 01:37PM

Xylitol Jeeo,

Weren't these Brahmgyani lineages also very firm in their beleif of rattan mala as they came straight from guru sahib and therefore they are correct?

Where is this strict stance on rattan mala being bani now? Why are you arguing over things people still beleive in, why not revive this beleif as that seems more pressing?

On other issues, I have heard many times that the Singhs that give amrit at Akal Takht sahib do not beleive in eating meat but only say its ok when they give amrit at akal takht sahib. They admit that when they took amrit they were told not to eat meat period. So are they kuraitees along with everyone who took amrit there?

How about the first panj at akal takht sahib that said it was ok to take amrit without keski, or the first panj in taksal that said that? What about them? Nearly everyone admits it was a requirement before musafir, so does that mean the entire lineage of amritdharis from then on is tainted??? :O:O

Come on! Be realistic singho, people can learn and admit their galtees and then move on!! I admit that at one time I hated sarblohees and bibekis. I was stupid then. Now I know better. Learn to change and grow and open up!

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib