ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Jarnail Singh Gyani "Arshi"
Posted by: The Future Is Bright (IP Logged)
Date: April 27, 2008 09:03AM

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am curious as one of the biggest posters on this forum was Gyanji Jarnail Singh ji from Malaysia. People used to look forward to his posts but where is he now?

Does any one else remember him? Has anyone heard from him? Why does he not post on this forum anymore?

The Future is Bright

Re: Jarnail Singh Gyani "Arshi"
Posted by: Harcharan Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 27, 2008 12:16PM

He and his 'Neo-Sikh Shish' now grace the Sikh Philosophy forum.

You can continue to receive his 'wisdom' from there if you so wish.

Posted by: Bundha (IP Logged)
Date: April 28, 2008 03:13AM

Hi Guys,

I hope this does not sound like nindhia as I try not to do this. Also I try to get along with most people, BUT this Arshi Giani used to drive me up the bleedin wall with this warped version of Sikhi. I do not think I agreed with any of his posts ........ ever.

I for one am glad to see the back of him.

Bhull chuck maff.

Posted by: Jarnail Singh "Arshi" Gyani (IP Logged)
Date: May 15, 2008 05:52AM

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

Speak of the "Devil" and he is back...

Seriously sangat jio...had a lot of...contemplation/vichaar to work on...
am a lot cooler..more restrained...and hopefully more inclined towards Guruwallahism...Never really "gave up" on reading Tapoban Message Board - just visited it less frequently..but certainly kept in touch..back stage...

Will contribute as and when any thread lights me up...to lighten up the space

Chardeekalla to all veers and bhenjis...
JSGyani Malaysia

jrnYl isMG igAwnI "ArSI"

Posted by: Ekta Singh (IP Logged)
Date: May 15, 2008 04:00PM

YES GYANI JEE IS BACK. HE IS AWESOME, I HOPE HE CONTRUBUTES TO EVERY THREAD. GYANEE JEE, KULBIR SINGH AND BALPREET SINGH are a great team!!

Posted by: Bundha (IP Logged)
Date: May 16, 2008 03:20AM

Oh ********** he's back :(

Posted by: kulbir singh (IP Logged)
Date: May 16, 2008 07:47AM

Welcome back Arshi Gyani jeeo.

Kulbir Singh

Posted by: M Singh (IP Logged)
Date: May 16, 2008 11:12AM

May be Arshi Ji will tell us; if he has changed up his mind on any of the topics discussed by him earlier. He is so intelligent; I am impreessed a lot. But he lacked something----------------.
He is lucky, he is being discussed.

Date: May 16, 2008 09:12PM

guru piayario jio,
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.
THANK YOU ALL for the warm welcome back. I am humbled.
To answer M Singh ji...there are soem things that never change..once one has got the "hang" of them...like for example that NAAM is not just a word..its got to be "experienced"..and once experienced you never let go or change your opinion about that - the sheer BLISS is way beyond description...then what one does ios just go into more and more and more Naam Abhiyaass ( to some may sound like crazy but thats the way it is..just simply CRAZY)...then some things do change...like some translations of Gurbani i used to think were absolutley right..no longer seem so..gurbani being agaadh bodh..our interpretations are just like bubbles - they burst within sight of a bigger "bubble" !!..more and more interaction with naam abhiyasees and even children of my Gurbani classes put me in touch with the real Nanak ji more than i can say.one twentyfive year old "doubter" wanted me to show her where Guru nanak ji wrote that..Beleive in everything i say with your eyes closed..and i replied..NO where..Guru Ji always wants you to EXPERIENCE for yourself first hand..and then follow HIM as the ONLY way towards sheer bliss just like Bhai lehna Ji did after he found out.
"Worldy intelligence" is a "honour for this world..naashwaan...it dies with you..what i aspire towards is gyaan dhyaan proferred on a silver platter by Guru Ji Sahib in the Dhan Dhan Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee..in that august presence all worldly intelligence pales to the degree of a brightly coloured cloth that has been cloroxed/washed threadbare a thousand washes....and i hope i am progressing towards GURMATT more and leaving behind MANMATT..and that my cloroxed mind is being "coloured" anew in the Gurus colours...
I am GLAD to be back in the company of a lot of blessed souls..and i have lots to learn...
JSGyani

Posted by: Ekta Singh (IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2008 09:19AM

Gyani jee, has ur wife started to wear dastar?

Posted by: The Future Is Bright (IP Logged)
Date: May 19, 2008 03:32PM

Welcome Back Gyani ji!!!!!! Looking forward to your posts!

Date: May 20, 2008 06:16AM

Guru Piayare Ekta Singh veer jio,
Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

NO jio. Still working at it....maybe Guru Ji will do Kirpa...sooner rather than later...??? but doing paath..nitnem..yes...albeit a little slow on meanings

Thanks for asking...do an ardass for me.

Gyani jarnail Singh

Posted by: australiansingh (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2008 07:56AM

gurfateh gyaani arshi ji............ nice to c u back........i juz love urs, bhai kulbir singh ji's & bhai balpreet singh ji's posts....

gyani ji did ur wife started wearing guru di bakshi dastaar?

Posted by: Gnuhen (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2008 06:39PM

I m new in tapoban.... Who is this Jarnail Singh Gyani "Arshi"?????? where is he from???

Date: May 21, 2008 06:11AM

Gunhen veer/Bhen ji, i am just getting really unnecessary discussion..if anyone asks me....
Bhai Kulbir Singh Ji is much more blessed in the field of Gurbani Understanding...and Bhai Balpreet Singh ji in Sikhi fervour/Josh/Spirit..i have lots to learn from both these veers..and others as well. Their posts are the very first ones i read and many times at that..before i proceed to other mails...GURBANI and Contemporary SIKH HISTORY are my most favourite subjects...

Just to refresh I am from MALAYSIA.SEALYANG BARU..and have been on Tapoban for a long time..... lots more miles to go and promises to keep..Lets all proceed along the GURU's PAATH..Gursikh meet chalo gurchali...
Chardeekalla

jrnYl isMG igAwnI "ArSI"

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib