ਰਹਿਣੀਰਹੈਸੋਈਸਿਖਮੇਰਾ॥ ਓੁਹਸਾਹਿਬਮੈਉਸਕਾਚੇਰਾ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Naam - Where the Theory of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics Fails
Posted by: Akaalee (IP Logged)
Date: November 04, 2009 05:21AM

Last night there was a documentary here in the UK on BB2 on the subject of Black Holes it can be viewed on bbc iplayer at the following link

[www.bbc.co.uk]

It was probably one of the most interesting documentaries I’ve seen. In the search of Black Holes they have found something that is the building block of existence and the subject that keeps the balance in this universe.

This discovery has however frightened Scientists as they can not make sense of it. They have found something which can not be seen, it is so small yet its mass equals infinity. It’s where time stops and there is no Space.

This is where physics fails. This is where the universe came from and is at the centre of each black hole. It can not be seen but will give traces of light. There are millions of it and I’m sure science will discover that it is closer to home than they think.

Science has given this place where infinite Gravity and Infinite Density exists the name ‘Singularity’. This ‘Singularity’ is something they can not explain as the equations make this equal Infinity. Theory of relativity is thrown out of the window and when they use Quantum Mechanics it gets even worse as this equals Infinity x Infinity.

Science will keep on looking but they will not recognise it. This Singularity is nothing other than Naam.
Naam is the building block of the Universe. Naam creates the Universes, it is the Sustainer and it is the destroyer.
Naam is the only thing that equals Infinity.

ਨਾਮਕੇਧਾਰੇਸਗਲੇਜੰਤ ॥

ਨਾਮਕੇਧਾਰੇਖੰਡਬ੍ਰਹਮੰਡ ॥

ਨਾਮਕੇਧਾਰੇਸਿਮ੍ਰਿਤਿਬੇਦਪੁਰਾਨ ॥

ਨਾਮਕੇਧਾਰੇਸੁਨਨਗਿਆਨਧਿਆਨ ॥

ਨਾਮਕੇਧਾਰੇਆਗਾਸਪਾਤਾਲ ॥

ਨਾਮਕੇਧਾਰੇਸਗਲਆਕਾਰ ॥

ਨਾਮਕੇਧਾਰੇਪੁਰੀਆਸਭਭਵਨ ॥

ਨਾਮਕੈਸੰਗਿਉਧਰੇਸੁਨਿਸ੍ਰਵਨ ॥

ਕਰਿਕਿਰਪਾਜਿਸੁਆਪਨੈਨਾਮਿਲਾਏ ॥

ਨਾਨਕਚਉਥੇਪਦਮਹਿਸੋਜਨੁਗਤਿਪਾਏ ॥੫॥

Re: Naam - Where the Theory of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics Fails
Posted by: Jangbir (IP Logged)
Date: November 04, 2009 06:00PM

Vaheguru Ji

I don't think that this singularity is Naam but rather just a building block of the universe, which is unexpainable according to current scientific theories and beliefs. If physics excelled to the point where scientists were able to explain this new phenomenon, then they would claim to have harnessed Naam through science =P

If we go down to the level of calling it Naam, it's like saying that Naam is a physical entity that can be held and seen in this fake materialistic illusion of-a-world. Guru Ji says that everything that can be seen, smelt, touched, and heard in this world is an illusion. According to this logic, Naam would be an illusion.

If I've said anything wrong, offensive, or against sikhi...please forgive me

Posted by: Akaalee (IP Logged)
Date: November 06, 2009 08:42AM

I was hoping someone would question the reason why I aligned ‘Singularity’ to Naam. Can Naam be something physical?

First of all I can not prove anything neither can I prove the existence of Akaal Purkh.

All what I am doing is trying to fill in the missing gaps of the puzzle. Science is doing exactly the same thing. They can not see ‘Singularity’ because it does not resemble anything physical. They have only been able to determine its there because of Mathematics and in theory. They will never be able to see it because how can you see something that has no colour, no shape, no size, no space, no time and has infinite Mass. They are only looking to see what happens around it.

I like the Scientists in theory have used the science of Gurbanee to determine what such a thing could be. My adding up could be wrong so only take in what you see is correct.

Jangbir I don’t think you are alone here the majority see Naam as something in the mind. It’s only that you have been bold enough to say it.

To some the word Naam means Name but this is not what Naam is. Others only go as far a saying this is the Gurmantar. It is correct to say Naam is Gurmantar but that is only viewing Naam from our perspective. If you go back and look at Naam from the bigger picture then you see what Naam truly is.

To understand what Naam is we have only to look back at the basics of Sikhee thought and that is the Mool Mantar/Mangal Ucharan. Here all the words are adjectives and are attributes of Akaal Purkh. Therefore Naam is an attribute of Akaal Purkh. In other words he is Naam. Some people have done the incorrect padched and joined Sat with Naam but both are separate entities but this is another topic.

We know from Gurbanee that Naam is everywhere and is the support and sustainer of everything in this universe. How does Naam support this universe?

The Gurmantar given by Guru Jee points us to what Naam is. This Gurmantar is given a physical roop and process. What is the need to give a physical method if everything is in the mind? Naam Abyass is essentially both physical and mental. You can not unlock the gate without the physical process.

The physics of Naam is very hard to explain only one who has opened this gate can explain. So I would be a fool to go any further.

Naam is the only physical element/face of Akaal Purkh but it is not defined under the laws of physics. Science in the same way can not explain the hidden world but that too is also physical in a sense.

Posted by: admin (IP Logged)
Date: June 02, 2010 08:16AM

Bump

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib