ਨਸਾਜ਼ੋਨਬਾਜ਼ੋਨਫ਼ੌਜੋਨਫ਼ਰਸ਼॥ਖ਼ੁਦਾਵੰਦਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਿੰਦਹਿਐਸ਼ਿਅਰਸ਼॥੪॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Gurbani Santhyia
Posted by: Dhan Waheguru (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2010 06:55AM

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I just wanted to ask if there is any audio of santhyia online. I have had santhyia of the Nitnem banis and a few more but my ustaad has gone back to India. I was wondering if there are any santhyia recordings online or something similar so that I can move on.

Re: Gurbani Santhyia
Posted by: Akaalee (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2010 10:17AM

I was sent this link a few weeks back, its Bhai Joginder Singh Talwara doing Japji Sahib Veechar. [www.goldenkhajana.com]

I know you’ve written that you have done santhiya of Nitnem but it might still be worth listening to as there are a number of different thoughts on pronouncing Gurbanee.

Posted by: IApple (IP Logged)
Date: February 17, 2010 01:46PM

i highly recommend listening to talwara jees japjee sahib veechar.

As for santhiya what area are you from?

Date: February 18, 2010 04:49AM

I am from the UK, I have asked in my local Guru Ghars for santhyia but none of them do it. Is it possible to get talwara jees gurbani urcharan text from anywhere in the UK.

Posted by: IApple (IP Logged)
Date: February 18, 2010 02:13PM

if you could be more specific in the area your from in the UK, i might be able to direct you to someone to learn gurbanee paath. As for Talwara Jees book, i not too sure but you can try sikh missionary in southall, they have a variety of books or coventry cross roads gurdwara.

You can definitely get them from India, from singh brothers which is located right near siree darbar sahib

Date: February 19, 2010 06:08AM

Thanks, East london.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib