ਚੁਕਾਰਅਜ਼ਹਮਹਹੀਲਤੇਦਰਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ॥ਹਲਾਲਅਸਤਬੁਰਦਨਬਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰਦਸਤ॥੨੨॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Youtube or other computer media against sikh "LETS CLEAN THE MEDIA."
Posted by: * (IP Logged)
Date: March 14, 2010 05:16PM

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

I want to ask all our sikh brother and sisters to go on these medias and flag these kind of vedios OR REPORT INAPPROPREATE so these can be banned or removed. "if any body know better way please let me know"

LETS CLEAN THE MEDIA.

1) Were sikhs are shown fighting in gurudawaras or any were else.
2) Sikh are figthing for THERE OWN topics like Dasam Bani. Why we not need to show the world we are fighting so they can enjoy or take part.
3) Other peoples are speeking agaist sikhs like Kamlesh Ahir, or any other !!!
or using bad words for sikhs.

Please help I think it is seva. I think even our own people should put vedios which promote media fight within sikhs (which other religon people are watching)
We should upload only media which increase sikhi not the other kind.

There are sikhs (children) who dont know much about sikhi and they see this and loose path.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Ham paapi bhi gat pawey

Re: Youtube or other computer media against sikh "LETS CLEAN THE MEDIA."
Posted by: scimitar (IP Logged)
Date: March 16, 2010 08:46AM

Users are driven by various motives!

Maybe an Interfaith meeting may help in a Multicultural Country of Sikhs Muslims Hindus Christians Buddhists coming together and acknowledge issues to contend with and that the Cyber world does play a part in connecting the Techi world hence should be used in an appropriate manner.

Then find out where YT offices are located! and apply for vacancies there and help clean up the mess as administrators from inside out! That cannot be breaking the law if its contributing to an improved cyber environment which breaks down puffed up stereotypes against communities! Or maybe we need to research a bit more. Democartic freedom comes with excercising some responsibility!

Re: Youtube or other computer media against sikh "LETS CLEAN THE MEDIA."
Posted by: turbo (IP Logged)
Date: March 19, 2010 05:32AM

The well know website, 'The LangarHall' has allowed the following comment on ot's site:

"One can enjoy good music,dance,beer,smoke,semi clad women and still be a good sikh.Those who refrain from these things are just prudes.I personally know granthis here in sacramento,who after the sunday services,indulge in these activities every week.So fellas lighten up the company of vices is lot more charming than the gurbani." by Paramjit Singh under 'No longer a Silent Spectator'
[ [thelangarhall.com] ]

Do we ignore this, or take action?

I have emailed them to several times, but have had no response.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib