ਨਸਾਜ਼ੋਨਬਾਜ਼ੋਨਫ਼ੌਜੋਨਫ਼ਰਸ਼॥ਖ਼ੁਦਾਵੰਦਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਿੰਦਹਿਐਸ਼ਿਅਰਸ਼॥੪॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Premarital relationship
Posted by: singhji (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2010 01:14PM

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh ji
I am in a big dilemma to deal with this situation. I found that my wife's sister is having premarital relationship with non amritdhari boy which really disturb me for few days. When I talk to my wife she asked me to let her do whatever she want to do. When she found out that I know about her relationship; she started avoiding me. And I did not talk to her after that point. Now after over a year she is having a relationship with an amritdhari sikh who I don't know personally. I feel really bad for that boy and not sure if I should talk to him and tell him everything or its her responsibility to let him know about her past life. She is amritdhari and wear keski that's what bother me the most.

Please help me do deal with this situation

guru fateh ji

Re: Premarital relationship
Posted by: Akaalee (IP Logged)
Date: April 19, 2010 10:03AM

The real problem is that this girl has committed a cardinal sin and she has not gone pesh and instead is committing further sin. I think by concealing or ignoring the actions you are not helping the situation. Sometimes in life you need to be cruel to be nice, she should be made to feel grave guilt. First get someone to talk to her and explain the gravity of such actions if this does not change the situation you have no alternative but to break your ties with her.

The new amritdhari Sikh boy is also committing a sin because this relationship is not in marriage. I think if you can solve the source of the problem then everything will work it self out. The sin is like a disease if it is not cured then it will spread and that’s why you need to give strong medicine. She should not be allowed to do any seva towards Gursikhs until she is cured.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib